Suffolk Tango runs a rolling two-year fundamentals set of courses:
- Register here if you are interested in starting tango.
- Year 1 classes run on Mondays from 7.30pm until 10.00pm at The Richards Room, Martlesham Community Centre. The syllabus for the first year of the course is contained in this document.. More details below.
- Year 2 classes run on Wednesdays from 7.30pm until 10.00pm at The Richards Room, Martlesham Community Centre. More details
- Practica. In addition you are encouraged to come to the Sunday Practicas where there is usually a short all-levels techniques class followed by dancing/practice.
If you are not sure which course to attend please contact Mandy via Mandy AT suffolktango.org.uk (We have used AT instead of @ to avoid spamrobots sending us junk mail, replace ‘AT’ with ‘@’).
Each of the courses runs with a maximum of ten couples in order to allow for individual attention and for members of the group to become friends. The course cost is £40 per person per 5-week module.
The Year 1 Class, Mondays
This will resume in January once the new beginners course has finished. Classes will run on the following dates:
- Jan 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th
- Feb 4th and 25th
- Mar 4th, 11th, 18th and 25th
There will also be a party night on Feb 18th.
- Apr 8th, 15th and 29th
- May 13th and 20th
- Jun 3rd, 10th, 17th and 24th
- Jul 1st
There will also be a party night on 8th July.