If you are new to tango:
Tango is a social dance and the best way to learn is as part of a group in one of our beginners courses. Beginners Courses are stimulating and by regularly rotating partners the whole group learns much faster, feeding off the enthusiasm and energy of one another.
Also just drop-in at one of our weekly Sunday practicas. You can meet us, see what we do and the more experienced dancers will be only too keen to show you the basics.
If you do want private lessons to learn tango then try:
- Graham can teach beginners at home (Stowmarket) that have missed the set courses and also guide them through practicas. Contact Graham AT Suffolktango.org.uk or tel: 07749 715487
- Richard and Mandy (based in Woodbridge) may be able to assist. Please contact them via richard.kett AT btinternet.com or tel:07720 425208
If you want to improve your tango:
- Richard and Mandy are keen to offer private classes to those who have been dancing tango for a while but want to brush up on a few things. Please contact them via richard.kett AT btinternet.com or tel:07720 425208
- Cliff and Rosemary also offer private coaching sessions for those who have already done some classes but want to improve their style and fluency. Contact Cliff AT Suffolktango.org.uk or tel 01394 383908
- Graham can teach those who wish to improve their technique and connection. Contact Graham AT Suffolktango.org.uk or tel: 07749 715487