Covid Mitigation Policy
Terms and Conditions of Entry
- Everyone enters at their own risk. Entry implies cooperation with event organisers in any efforts to mitigate the risk of spreading Covid.
- Please do not attend if you are feeling unwell in any way (symptoms are not always typical)
- Please do not attend if you have been told to self isolate or have a Covid case at home, even if you are fully vaccinated.
- To confirm that you are at least double vaccinated we will verify your NHS Travel Pass before entry.
- We also require a negative LFT (Lateral Flow Test) for entry to all our events. Please be prepared to show official text or email evidence of a same-day negative test result. We do not wish to see the test strip.
- The use of face coverings or masks is for the individual attendee to decide, we expect everyone to be tolerant of others’ personal choices (including masks and personal space).
- Attendees are requested to locate and use the available hand sanitisers on arrival and regularly during the event.
- Rooms will be as well ventilated as we can manage.
- Suffolk Tango reserves the right to refuse admission to any individual whose behaviour, in the opinion of an event organiser, poses a risk to the health or well-being of other dancers. The decision of the event organise will be final and cannot be appealed.
- Suffolk Tango reserve the right to immediately terminate an event should the event host think it is necessary.
- Please contact us as soon as possible if you test positive for Covid in the 7 days following attendance at any of our events. We will do our very best to contact other attendees and will withhold your name unless given express permission to share it.
- Please ensure Suffolk Tango has your up to date contact information.
- Prepare in advance because some of the processes take time to complete.
- We require an NHS Travel Pass and a registered same-day negative lateral flow test for entry.
- We will verify your NHS Travel Pass without recording or uploading any of your data.
- Lateral Flow Test results must be REGISTERED with the NHS – DO NOT bring the Lateral Flow Test unit to the venue. Be prepared to show the text or email confirming your same-day negative result.
- Bring your phone (with the App), or paper version to the venue for verification on entry. Make sure your battery has sufficient charge and that you remember any passwords needed. You may also need 3G/4G data as we cannot guarantee Wi-Fi availability.
- Check before setting off that your Pass will still be valid by the time that you arrive at the event (some Passes are only valid for 48 hours. Wallet and paper versions also have an expiry).
- If you do not have an NHS Travel Pass you will not be admitted. You should also be prepared to show official confirmation of a same-day negative Lateral Flow Test before entry.
How to Obtain a Covid Pass and a Test
Helpful Tips on How to obtain a Covid Pass and Lateral Flow Test can be found here
Last updated – 07 Dec 2021