Covid Mitigation Policy
Terms and Conditions of Entry
- Everyone enters at their own risk. Entry implies cooperation with event organisers in any efforts to mitigate the risk of spreading Covid.
- Please do not attend if you are feeling unwell in any way (symptoms are not always typical)
- A negative LFT (Lateral Flow Test) is required for entry to all our events. Please be prepared to show official text or email evidence of a same-day negative test result. We do not wish to see the test strip.
- The use of face coverings or masks is for the individual attendee to decide, we expect everyone to be tolerant of others’ personal choices (including masks and personal space).
- Attendees are requested to locate and use the available hand sanitisers on arrival and regularly during the event.
- Rooms will be as well ventilated as we can manage.
- Suffolk Tango reserves the right to refuse admission to any individual whose behaviour, in the opinion of an event organiser, poses a risk to the health or well-being of other dancers. The decision of the event organiser will be final and cannot be appealed.
- Suffolk Tango reserve the right to immediately terminate an event should the event host think it is necessary.
- Please contact us as soon as possible if you test positive for Covid in the 7 days following attendance at any of our events. We will do our very best to contact other attendees and will withhold your name unless given express permission to share it.
- Please ensure Suffolk Tango has your up to date contact information.
- Prepare in advance because some of the processes take time to complete.
- We require a registered same-day negative lateral flow test for entry.
- Lateral Flow Test results must be REGISTERED with the NHS – DO NOT bring the Lateral Flow Test unit to the venue. Be prepared to show the text or email confirming your same-day negative result.
- Bring your phone (with the App), or paper version to the venue for verification on entry. Make sure your battery has sufficient charge and that you remember any passwords needed. You may also need 3G/4G data as we cannot guarantee Wi-Fi availability.
Last updated – 26 Feb 2022