Here are some of the previous topics for the Sunday workshops at Henley
July (Manor Ballroom): Solveig and Bogdan
- The rolling embrace and tight turns.
June (Manor Ballroom): Omar Sosa
- When you are up you are up, when you are down you are down.
March and April; Kate Issotta and Tony Ramsay
- Off Axis Adventures
- Free Up Your Dancing – The Cross-Foot Cross
- Nuevo immersion
Oct: Siobhan Richards:
- colgaditas in a close embrace
- Spice up your dance: musical finesses for him and her dancing ochos
May: Siobhan Richards:
- Rhythmic turns for Vals.
- Salon-friendly Boleos
April: Raquel Greenberg:
- Milonga technique and Musicality. Fine tuning the lead and follow and with some fun combinations.
- Giros develop a good connection and technique. Control of start and finish of a giro and play with simple but useful combination.
March : Raquel and Diego :
- Milonga – musicality and rhythm and how to use the double time and other syncopas (12 months plus)
- Giros – techniques and combinations in closed and open embrace (12 months plus)
Feb : Amir Giles :
- Rhythmic variations and decorations
- Men: Leading and being led (plus women interested in leading)
Jan : Michael Lavocah:
- Milonga from basics to ochos and giros – all levels
- All levels : Changing the embrace
November: Mabe Rivero:
- Creating romantic moments in your dance
- Ladies – continuity and support
October : Siobhan Richards:
- Combining turns, changing direction within a turn
- Ladies poise and styling.
April : Siobhan Richards:
- Dynamic walking turns for tango and vals
- Improver: Playful ocho cortado variations.